Getting to Zimfest 2014
SeaTac International Airport (SEA) Port of Seattle/Sea-Tac
45 minutes northeast of UPS
(Provides bus and rail services throughout Puget Sound region)
General information: 800.201.4900
Rider information line: 888.889.6368
Pierce Transit (transportation in and around Tacoma)
- General information: 253.581.8000
- Shuttle for persons with certified disabilities: 253.581.8100
- Route number 16 stops at the corner of N. 15th and Alder streets, one block from the Wheelock Student Center on the Puget Sound campus
Click here for information about rental cars/Greyhound/Amtrak/Taxi/Ferry
Driving Directions from Interstate 5
From the north (Seattle area, Seatac Airport)
- Take exit 132 for WA-16 W, towards Bremerton.
- Then to Zimfest residence halls and Wheelock Student Center (east side of campus):
- Take exit 1A and merge onto S Sprague Ave.
- After half a mile, turn left onto S 19th St; another half mile and right onto S Cedar St, which becomes S Alder St.
- Turn left at N 15th St and continue onto N Warner St.
- Wheelock will be on your left; residence halls are to either side.
- Or to Registration/Wyatt Hall or Music Building/Schneebeck (west side of campus):
- Keep left to continue on WA-16.
- Take exit 1B for Union Ave.
- Turn right onto S. Union Ave and follow it north.
- At N 14th St turn right, into campus parking (Thompson Hall lot).
- Wyatt Hall is southeast of the parking lot; Thompson Hall and the Music Building are northeast of the parking lot.
From the south (Olympia, Centralia)
- Take exit 132 for S 38th St.
- Keep left at the fork; follow signs for WA-16 W/Gig Harbor/Bremerton.
- Then continue as above to Wheelock or Music Building.
View Campus Map
View Printable Campus Map
Virtual tour of campus